Sustainable Rainbow Knit Dress
High-low knit slip dress in a links-links stitch features a dazzling, seven-color rainbow yarn. The sustainable fibers are organic cotton and polyester made with recycled plastic bottles.
• 60% Organic Cotton, 37% Recycled Polyester, 3% Nylon
• Jute White, Chartreuse Green, Firecracker Orange, Canal Blue, Fiery Red, Blazing Yellow, Azure Blue
• Sheath shape
• Links-links stitch with contrast transfer-stitch bands
• Space-dyed yarn
• Linked-on, rib-stitch sweetheart neck
• Textured transfer stitch bands at waist and hem
• Rib-start hem
• Inside buttons for adjustable full-needle straps
• Side slits
• Fully fashioned
• Dry clean
• Dress: F 35 1/2", B 37" from high point shoulder based on size M
• Skirt: F 19 1/2", B 21"
• Style Number: 415556
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
This fitted knit sheath dress connects with the rest of the spring collection via its seven pop colors. Better still, the yarn is 100% "green" by incorporating planet friendly organic cotton, grown without pesticides and fertilizers and with less water waste, plus polyester made from recycled plastic bottles.
The body of the dress is a rich links-links stitch with a rib-stitch sweetheart neck. Bands at the empire waist and hem feature a contrasting transfer stitch.