Sustainable Champagne Jacket
Sustainable blazer in satin-finished stretch double weave features sustainable organic cotton and lyocell. The seven front pockets make it a wardrobe imperative. Champagne beige looks posh.
• 49% Organic Cotton, 49% Lyocell, 2% Spandex
• Cava Beige
• Classic fit
• Sustainable, satin-finish stretch double weave
• Notched collar with lapels
• Inside self facing and pink ribbon
• Three pale-gold turnlock closures
• Flap chest and hip patch pockets with additional zipper and side-entry pockets
• Shoulder pads
• Back vent
• Back sleeve zippers
• Dry clean
• Length: 27" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 205675
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
This shapely tailored champagne jacket redefines the utility trend with seven discretely placed pockets. There are three flap patch pockets, two zipper patch pockets and two hidden, side-entry pockets, none of which detracts from the chic silhouette.
Not only does this jacket incorporate organic cotton, grown without pesticides and fertilizers and with less water waste, this style also contains lyocell, which is produced in a closed-loop process that is ultra planet friendly.
The three shiny gold front closures are deluxe turnlocks that make this look welcome at any spring event.