Convertible Champagne Blazer
This tweed blazer has two looks: with or without the satin-finish, stretch double weave zip panel. Without, it's a bolero to showcase statement blouses, with it, a two-textured colorblock.
• 90% Polyester, 5% Viscose, 5% Other Fibers Trim: 49% Organic Cotton, 49% Lyocell, 2% Spandex
• Cava Beige, Ivory White
• Classic fit
• Tweed with zip-off, satin-finish, stretch double weave panel
• Notched collar with lapels and snap
• Inside orchid grosgrain ribbon
• Shiny vanilla faux-horn button front and at the vented sleeves
• Solid fabric bottom, undersleeve panels and trapunto collar facing
• Welt pockets at chest and hips
• Shoulder pads
• Dry clean
• Length: 26" from high point shoulder based on size 8
• Style Number: 205701
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Wear this tailored jacket full length as a two-toned tweed blazer with a contrast solid hem panel, or zip off the hem panel for bolero-length chic. The tweed is champagne with cross threads of ivory and the hem is solid champagne. The polished horn buttons are vanilla.
Named for a much visited manor house and garden, Vauxhall has the power to transport you to the English countryside.