Marled Sweater Jacket
Belted wrap sweater jacket adds the textures of reverse jersey and rib stitches, plus a rich eight-color, space-dyed yarn, crafted with sustainable BCI cotton and recycled polyester.
• 75% BCI Cotton, 25% Recycled Polyester
• Cava Beige, Gray Blue, Teaberry Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Crocus Purple, Tickled Pink, Blazing Yellow, Canyon Brown
• Easy fit
• Reverse jersey, trimmed with rib stitching
• Linked-on shawl collar and placket
• Rib-stitch self belt
• Jersey stitch patch pockets
• Bracelet sleeves
• Rib start cuffs, patch pocket welts and hem
• Fully fashioned
• Dry clean
• Length: 26 1/2" from high point shoulder based on size M
• Style Number: 210552
Standard shipping is complimentary on all orders. Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving your order unless otherwise stated. Learn More
Please Note: Sale items are final sale.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Named for the picturesque national forest in Arizona, this belted wrap sweater features an eight-color space-dyed yarn that connects with other pieces in the line. Ranging from pink to green, they echo the wonder of pristine nature.
The cotton and polyester used here are both environmentally beneficial. The goal of the Better Cotton Initiative is to reach a high level of sustainability. The BCI is a multi-stakeholder governance group that guarantees more ethical, eco-friendly standards in cotton farming across 21 nations. The polyester here was created exclusively with recycled plastic bottles.